How Does the Loan Process Work?
600Loan.com has a network of lenders that are ready to process your loan application and attempt to get you approved for a short term unsecured installment loan. 600Loan.com is not a lender and will not be able to answer questions about loan terms and APR. These questions need to be direct to the lender that may offer you a loan.
What is the Loan Process?
1) Complete the loan application.
2) We will attempt to match you with a lender.
3) If we can match you with a lender you will receive a loan offer. If we can not match you with a lender you will not receive a loan offer.
4) If you receive a loan offer it is up to you to read the terms of the loan and decide if you want to accept or decline the loan offer.
5) If you accept you should receive the funds in your account in the next couple business days.
6) All communication regarding the loan needs to be between you and the funding lender.